Junior Project Manager
Location: Pasadena, CA
Pastilla is looking for an entry level Junior Project Manager who will work side by side with our account managers, designers, developers to ensure our client goals. This position involves everything from maintaining budgets, reporting, analyzing campaign/project performance, optimizing campaigns/projects on a daily basis, implementing all changes (on time), meeting budgets as well as deadlines, campaign/project marketing, monitoring project scopes, managing conflicts with clients in a timely manner and ensuring the long-term success of each campaign/project and client relationship.
** MUST be able to work from our office, NO telework **
- Manage the client RFP process through sign-off to completion of project/product
- Communicate challenges/questions/comments in a way clients can understand
- Prepare reports, presentations and showcase them to clients on a weekly/monthly basis
- Be able to meet objectives while staying within the budget and deadline
- Plan, manage and report on client’s development efforts
Required Skills and Experience:
- Entry-level position for someone with up to 1-2 years of experience in a digital agency managing creative & marketing projects, including branding, design, websites, traditional & digital marketing campaigns, video & animation, and digital product design.
- Someone confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the very start.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- As a Junior Project Manager, you should have a knack for spreadsheets, timelines, budgeting, and juggling.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must. Required to manage expectations for the client and internal teams, and incorporate people’s ideas and point of views into an active project plan.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple tasks, while delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- People who see the energy, time and sheer tenacity it takes to build a giant business from a single idea and think, “Yeah, I could do that.”
- Team-oriented, self-motivated and able to work in an ambiguous and/or changing environment
- Exhibit enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, desire for autonomy, creativity, commitment and an ability to be excited and passionate about building something amazing.
- Ability to learn new technologies, processes, procedures, techniques, etc. and quickly
- Experience using one or more project management tools (e.g. Trello, Basecamp, Assembla, etc.)