Location: Pasadena, CA or Remotely (PST Time Zone)
Pastilla, a full-service digital agency is looking to add an experienced Product Manager to our team. Applicants should have experience in an agency work environment as well as managing a cross functional team. If you are a driven, solution-oriented, organized, and all-around team player with 5+ years of experience in managing and executing projects in development then this might be just for you..
** Compensation: Base salary depending on experience **
- Primary liaison between clients and the team (designers, UX/UI, developers, market strategists etc).
- Define visions for products and convey to the client, team, and stakeholders
- Manage the product from sign-off to completion
- Write up proposals for possible new projects
- Provide strategic planning for both short and long term product goals
- Prioritize product features and capabilities
- Prepare reports, insights, and recommendations from data on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Meet objectives and client expectations
- Communicate technical challenges in ways clients can understand
- Meet objectives while staying on budget and timelines
- Research and analytical data to make educated product decisions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience building websites, apps, and products
- Technical Expertise – must fully understand UX/UI design, wireframing, prototyping, software applications (e.g. Axure, Balsamic, Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- Experience using one or more project management tools (e.g. Trello, Asana, Basecamp, Jira, Assembla, etc.)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in managing projects at a digital agency
- Excellent at prioritizing while multitasking
- Ability to learn new technologies, processes, procedures, techniques, etc. and quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great work ethic and a self-starter
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity, and commitment
- Ability to take charge / take responsibility and know when and how to delegate.
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work in an ambiguous and/or changing environment
Nice to have experience:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Apps; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesignGSuite Apps; GDoc, GSheet, GSlides, etc.
- iCloud Apps; Pages, Keynote, Numbers
- Microsoft Cloud Suite Apps; Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- GSuite Apps; GDoc, GSheet, GSlides, etc.