Location: Pasadena, CA
At Pastilla, the Production Artist & Coordinator is part of the creative team. This role is responsible for assisting the creative team, in finalizing designs and is a critical role to the creative team’s workflow and process for a variety of creative content. We’re looking for someone who is detailed oriented, organized, tech-savvy and has a STRONG follow-through work ethic.
** MUST be able to work from our office, NO telework **
- Delivering production design work including branding, marketing, print, interactive and motion
- Coordinating the of the work internally between designers and externally with vendors
- Creating presentations with creative team direction
- Scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning, and pre-flighting, or eliminating defective and excessive imaging.
- Assisting Pastilla with the production of marketing materials, illustrations, designs, animations, newsletters, websites, logos etc.
- Assist with administrative support which may include, taking notes, business errands and supporting our project teams with various tasks.
Required Skills and Experience:
- GSuite Pages
- Website platforms: WordPress, Squarespace and Shopify
- MailChimp or another email platform
- After Effects