Job Title Goes here
Location: Pasadena, CA or Remotely (PST Time Zone)
Type: Part-time or Full-time or Freelance
At HubSpot, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for forecasting, long term financial planning, operational and financial reporting and analysis for all levels of the organization. We’re trusted business partners that provide recommendations and analysis to help drive sound business decisions.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Build comprehensive financial models to analyze strategic investment decisions
- Understand and synthesize key data utilized by our business to enable decision making
- Help support our Business Development & Strategy teams to quantify the financial impact of pricing and packaging decisions, international operations and expansion, and M&A / corporate development opportunities
- Help support company-wide ongoing and opportunistic financial initiatives such as assisting with developing and updating the long-term (5+ year P&L) model and equity forecasting.
- Assist with overseeing the project management and cross-functional coordination of strategic initiatives for the FP&A teams.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a proven track record of professional success; industry experience in finance, strategy, operations, or consulting in the technology/SaaS industry preferred.
- Have strong business consulting, strategic, analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Are masters in Excel.
- Experience with SQL, Looker or other big data / BI tools, NetSuite, and/or Adaptive Insights a plus.
- Are comfortable summarizing and identifying the key informational gaps with incomplete data records
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.