+ Golden Globes Success Story
Golden Globes Success Story
The 2020 Golden Globes went off without a hitch. Of course, it’s no easy feat to put on such a ceremony. There’s so much that goes on behind-the-scenes to put the event on, and this year, Pastilla got to have a big part in that.
Here’s a quick recap on the part that we had to play during the 2020 Golden Globes:
- Monitored and managed the workflow between the site hosting team, the development team, and the content team.
- Moderated and managed the Live Blog on the homepage of the Golden Globes website.
- Worked on photo production for the website galleries content and the live blog.
- Managed the team and announced each of the winners on the Golden Globes website.
- Awards Show + 10 days year over year, we saw 20% increase in traffic.
- There were nearly 1.78 million users to the site on the day of the awards.
- In previous years, during the nominations and awards, the site would crash or become sluggish for the admin and users, taking 15-20 minutes to post a single article or gallery. With the improvements we made to the stability of the existing site this year, that was entirely mitigated and no slowdown occurred.